eCase Account Executive
Wanted: An enterprise level SaaS Account Executive who is as passionate about helping the public sector to transform & improve as we are.
As Fivium is going through a very exciting growth phase with our eCase SaaS solution, we are looking for a proven and talented Account Executive to join us on our quest to help the public sector to work smarter and more transparently.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable history of generating incremental net new revenues selling SaaS business applications to the UK public sector, preferably UK central government.
As the first dedicated sales lead in a mature and well-known industry player, you will not only have the opportunity to work with some of the UK’s largest and most prestigious departments, but you’ll also be in a prime position to shape our processes and our future roadmap.
Who we are
Named as one of the top SME suppliers to government by the Cabinet Office, Fivium are universally well respected for both eCase, our correspondence case management platform, and our agile digital development services.
Our tireless customer focus coupled with our dedication to delivering excellence means our solutions are setting the benchmark across the industry and driving significant year on year organic growth, which is why high-profile organisations such as Department of Work & Pensions, the Ministry of Defence, HM Treasury and the Department for International Trade have all chosen to partner with us.
What you will do
You will be working closely with a broad range of stakeholders from across our prospect and customer base, building strong relationships, understanding their needs and converting these into both recurring revenues and customer delight. You will also work closely with our customer success and marketing teams to identify, engage and convert prospects into customers, as well as to upsell, cross sell and renew existing customers’ contracts by ensuring they realise and recognise the value they are deriving from their investments in eCase.
- You must have proven strategic account planning skills and be able to demonstrate high levels of empathy, gravitas and resilience
- You must be both a hunter and a farmer with a minimum of 2 years of multi-stakeholder SaaS sales experience, selling into public sector organisations, preferably in central government agencies
- You must have owned the end to end sales cycle on your own, including generating, qualifying, negotiating and closing deals
- You have a proven track record of exceeding quota
- You must be able to quickly identify and qualify early-stage customer pains plus quantify potential efficiency savings and be able to present a targeted solution back to meet the customer’s needs
- You must have experience selling across multiple levels of organisations and be as comfortable talking to C-level as you are to systems admins
- You must be able to build trust and mutual respect with customers and be able to network seamlessly within their organisations
- You must be able to articulate eCase’s value proposition to all levels of stakeholders within target organisations and translate their needs into quantifiable business value
- You must be able to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple
- You must have the ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time
- You must be a team player, welcome sharing credit, soliciting the opinions of others and displaying team spirit.No lone wolves
- Entrepreneurial. Ethical. Hands on. Passionate.Curious. Persistent. Creative.
- 2-5 years working as an Account Executive at a business applications SaaS vendor
- Experience of working with the public sector is essential, preferably with central government organisations
- Proven track record of consistently achieving revenue targets
Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
- Strong and demonstrable leadership, influencing and networking skills
- Experience working with, and managing, both internal and external stakeholders
- A high level of accuracy, numeracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach and an ability to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a "can do" attitude
- Extremely well organised with an ability to handle and digest large amounts of information from a variety of sources.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Salary and Benefits
Position available immediately. We offer a competitive salary (dependent on experience) and a comprehensive benefits package of:
- Simplyhealth - health cover that pays for eye care, contact lenses, dental, etc.
- Profit share*
- Season ticket loan*
- Ride2Work scheme with Evans Cycles*
- Monthly all-staff social events (go-karting, urban golf, bowling, Taste of London)
- Company away days
- Free fruit, tea, coffee, juice and soft drinks
- Budget for training, going to conferences, etc.
- 25 days’ leave per year
- Enhanced maternity and shared parental leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Income protection cover
- Critical illness cover
- Life assurance
- Private health insurance (Bupa)*
- Enhanced pension scheme (5% employer contribution)
* available after completing your probation period.
Fivium is an award-winning, successful software development company based in Central London.
We have been steadily growing for 10 years while maintaining our start-up culture, where everyone is encouraged to discuss and share ideas with all staff members, from most junior to the company directors. Our growth has been fuelled by our strong relationships with customers, our reputation for excellence and our commitment to hiring the very best.
We were recently awarded with the Investors in People Gold Accreditation, a testament to our commitment to be an awesome place to work.
We believe that everyone working for or with us should be treated with dignity and respect and be part of a working and learning environment that is free from discrimination. Fivium is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive place to work, with opportunities and support for all.
How to apply
Please email your CV (2-3 pages A4) to email@example.com with "Account Executive" in the subject line.
All applicants will need to demonstrate permanent eligibility to work in the UK during the application process. Unfortunately, we're not able to sponsor applicants without the permanent right to work in the UK.