Wanted: A software Product Manager with a passion for working to deliver high-quality commercialised products that will help us make a significant difference to the work of the public sector. We’re looking for someone who understands the “art” of product management and knows how to turn an idea into a viable product that will delight and create value for our users.
Who we are
Named as one of the top SME suppliers to government by the Cabinet Office, Fivium are universally well respected for both our SaaS correspondence handling platform (eCase) and our digital development services.
Our tireless customer focus coupled with our dedication to delivering excellence means that our services are setting the benchmark across the industry and driving significant organic growth; however, we recognise that this is only possible because of our very talented and engaged team, which is our most precious and prized asset, so at Fivium our people come first – always.
Fivium are looking for an experienced Product Manager who has a passion for building and deploying well-designed software products that capture market share and drive business growth.
The ideal candidate will manage the eCase roadmap, prioritising the many things we could do into a well-defined sequence that will deliver maximum value for our customers whilst helping us achieve our business aims. You will be responsible for developing ideas into features that meet the needs of our diverse customer base with a strong focus on scope and a keen eye for the MVP.
We have a large number of engaged and satisfied customers for you to call on to identify the market needs. We have also identified adjacent sectors which we want to expand into. You will use these insights to devise a product strategy and value proposition which will help us to grow our revenues and customer base.
You’ll need to be able to “go deep” at times to understand the user's needs and find where we can create and capture value. This could involve interviewing people, carrying out secondary research and market/competitor analysis. You’ll then need to refine this into a product vision with clear investment justifications and oversee the development to ensure the business value is realised. You will be responsible for defining and tracking metrics that demonstrate the success of product features once they are in the customer’s hands.
You will work with the commercial team in developing the value propositions and aligning with the go to market strategy.
You will be eCase’s product evangelist amongst our customers and a user advocate internally.
We know that product management is a team game. We have a highly motivated and proficient in-house dev team, a well-established customer engagement programme and a growing product team for you to bring your expertise into.
We love training and personal development and have a budget available to help you be the best product manager you can be.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with great people to achieve great things.
- Software Product Management experience - formal training would be a bonus
- At least two years’ experience owning a strategic roadmap planning and execution
- Demonstrable commercial expertise and understanding of market fit
- Experience of working in an agile software development environment
- Excellent knowledge of what makes high-quality, usable software
- Demonstrable experience in balancing multiple customer, sector and business needs and making challenging trade-off decisions to ensure revenues retention whilst driving new customer acquisition
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self organised and self-motivating
- Ability to run research sessions with users and business stakeholders
- Knowledge of Public Sector is desirable but not essential
Competitive salary depending on experience. We also have an excellent benefits package, including:
- Simplyhealth - health cover that pays for eye care, contact lenses, dental, etc.
- Annual profit share*
- Season ticket loan*
- Ride2Work scheme with Evans Cycles*
- Monthly all-staff social events (go-karting, urban golf, bowling, Taste of London)
- Free fruit, tea, coffee, juice and soft drinks
- Budget for training, going to conferences, etc.
- 25 days’ leave per year, increasing by one day per year up to 30 days
- Enhanced maternity and shared parental leave
- Income protection cover
- Critical illness cover
- Life assurance
- Private health insurance (Bupa)*
- Enhanced pension scheme (5% employer contribution)
* available after completing your probation period.
How to apply
Please email your CV (2-3 pages A4) to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Product Manager" in the subject line.
All applicants will need to demonstrate permanent eligibility to work in the UK during the application process. Unfortunately, we're not able to sponsor applicants without the permanent right to work in the UK.